We decided to take a trip with the Dosses to the Ngong Hills one sabbath afternoon. It was sunny when we left Maxwell, but when we reached the top, we noticed it was raining on Maxwell.
Introducing our new vehicle. We have thought of different names for it, but haven't nailed down one. Derek and the boys would like the "Antichrist," (if you have seen "The Gods Must Be Crazy" you'll understand). I don't particularly like that name. So they have thought of "BB" (short for "British Beast") a little bit of an improvement.
We took some rough trails... Don't worry the truck is made for it (I wish it wasn't!). I don't particularly like to go four-wheeling. We had to make sure all of our body parts we'd like to keep were in the car

2 comments:
Yeah!! You got a vehicle...it looks like it fits right in with the Raymond family!
I am so glad you got a vehicle!!!! Eva told me that you got one and my jaw dropped in amazement! Good to see it is well built! What kind is it?
Tony
Post a Comment