I'm not sure I believe you. REALLY? David's sitting over my shoulder saying it can't be true. Glad you're not taking much with you. WOW. Hmm. . . You're leaving me wondering. :) I'll look forward to more posts! -Kristen
After looking at those pictures of the outhouse and the hut I realize I am too much of a WHIMP to be an overseas missionary! Take care and God bless and keep you safe and well!
I already miss you. I know you are on board the start of your flight. I hope to hear from you today before you leave Washington. My prayers will always be with you. Kyle & Caleb remember to contact grandma as often as you can. I love you all. Grandma Cricket
OK, so you have to rough it... alot! Hope all your things eventually arrive there to help fill that house! Love and prayers as you start your new mission adventure.
8 comments:
I'm not sure I believe you. REALLY? David's sitting over my shoulder saying it can't be true. Glad you're not taking much with you. WOW. Hmm. . . You're leaving me wondering. :) I'll look forward to more posts! -Kristen
I will post more pictures...:]when we settle in :]
Thinking of you all tonight...Have a good flight tomorrow - you will be in my prayers.
After looking at those pictures of the outhouse and the hut I realize I am too much of a WHIMP to be an overseas missionary! Take care and God bless and keep you safe and well!
I already miss you. I know you are on board the start of your flight. I hope to hear from you today before you leave Washington. My prayers will always be with you. Kyle & Caleb remember to contact grandma as often as you can. I love you all. Grandma Cricket
Hey! What happend to all those NIDE house pictures you showed when you were here at LLL? This hut is a far cry from that! Let us know!
Also, need your address there.
Thanks - Ardis
OK, so you have to rough it... alot! Hope all your things eventually arrive there to help fill that house! Love and prayers as you start your new mission adventure.
NIce pictures you guys. We miss you a lot. Praying for you always. Keep in touch
magda and rest
Post a Comment