Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dissecting the Cobra

This is one ugly snake. Never mind. They are ALL ugly!
He measured 5 feet tall. Here is the proud snake catcher holding his prize!
Dissecting was a breeze! For the crowd, that is. He searched online for tips on dissecting a snake. Some of the students enjoyed the show.
Here is the Pastor and his wife. Proudly holding the snake. Who said Susan didn't like snakes?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tony said...

Tell Kent and Susan they look great holding the snake! Everyone around here think better you than us!
Tony

Tony said...

Tell Kent and Susan everyone around here say better you than us!
Take care!
Tony

amy said...

I would have been right there with you, Derek! I love snakes, and would love to have seen that cobra. I dissected my eel in my highschool biology lab after it died. I think it had cancer; there was a big lump in it's neck!

miss you guys & love ya lots!

amy