Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rare shots!

I thought I'd show you these rare sun rings. I was at the cafeteria when the boys came running telling me to come look at the sun. I wish I had my sunglasses! I almost couldn't look at it. I call the cafeteria employees and ask them if they had seen such a thing before. They all said yes, but not quite that big! I ask them if they know what it is and they said that it is believed that when you see that it is because someone of importance is coming. I thought to my self....It looks like Jesus is coming!!! It was so bright I almost couldn't take a picture. I wonder how much brighter it will be when Jesus appears in the sky! It is my prayer that it will be soon. Although, we are advised in the Spirit of Prophecy to ask God to delay the return of his Son for the sake of souls that have not been reached yet. So let's complete the work so we can go home! And we can see you again to never depart!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: